Have you ever heard of tangrams in geometry? These free online Google Slide tangram puzzles will help kids make new shapes in a fun interactive way.
Tangrams are puzzles that originated in China and are now part of Chinese tradition. They consist of seven pieces that perfectly fit together into a square and can be moved around to make other shapes.
The puzzles have been around for hundreds of years and make great activities for exercising spatial awareness, building vocabulary, and naming shapes.
The tangram puzzles are an interactive Google Slides activity sure to be fun for your kiddos.
Grab these free geometry resources and Google SLide activities.
- Geometry Angles Small Folding Books
- FREE Exploring Geometry Angles Lessons
- Geometry Videos & Worksheets
- FREE Elements of Art Google Slides
- Color Theory Google Slide Interactive Activity
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020