These free elements of art Google slides for a fun and interactive way for kids to review what they have learned about the elements of art.
Are you familiar with the elements of art? I am not really an art person, but I can really appreciate it.
When it came to homeschooling, my artsy friend shed some light on why I should include art in my children’s learning experience.
She said to at least teach the elements of art to kids and then allow them to explore art in their own way from there.
She said she read that the elements of art are like atoms in that they are the building blocks of creating something. Like atoms combine and form other things, that is what the elements of art do for arts and to create.
Art requires the elements and allows artist to describe art, analyze art, and communicate with others about art.
The elements of art are line, shape, form, space, texture, value, and color. These Google slides will help your kids learn or review them with multiple-choice, audio prompts, self-checking, and more.
Grab more free art resources for your homeschool to explore.
- FREE Art Mini-Unit
- Online FREE Art Classes to Use Anywhere
- Kids Printable Art Activities
- Free & Frugal Ways to Learn Art in Your Homeschool
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020