A great way to introduce your kids to important math concepts is through math stories, and the “Sir Cumference” books are some of the best for learning basic geometry topics! To help you, check out these FREE Math lessons to go along with the book “Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland” from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This download includes three different activities to introduce and reinforce angles and measuring angles that can be used after reading the story. Also included are teaching tips and answer keys, making it easy to explore angles with your kids!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019