Looking for a simple and easy way to introduce science to your 4th and 5th grader? Check out the FREE Earth Science with Science Mom course!
The notes also include a schedule and a supply list. These notes and recordings of our lessons are posted on our website and will be available as a free resource for everyone, but if you’re interested in joining the sessions live, you can become one of our registered students.
Those who register will also enjoy:
- Students can view recorded video lessons and participate in polls
- Access to all the notes once signed up. These provide the materials lists and instructions for completing any project.
- The video lessons also show how to complete projects and have student’s artwork featured from previous students! New students are welcome to share their artwork/projects by email or uploading to the Science Mom FB page.
Grab more science resources to go alongside your Earth Science with Science Mom.
Sign up for your FREE Earth Science course from Science Mom
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Earth Science with Science Mom - April 28, 2023
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021