Head over to Educents to snag a set of free geometry videos and worksheets. This math freebie is suitable for students in grades 4-5 and a good resource for ESL or special needs students.
- Identify line segments and rays
- Identify and classify different angles: right, acute, obtuse
- Identify perpendicular and parallel lines
- Identify different two-dimensional shapes
- Identify and draw line of symmetry in two-dimensional figure
To get homeschool freebies from Educents:
- Create a free account with Educents if you don’t have one already
- Locate this homeschool freebie on the Educents home page
- Load this freebie into your cart and check out
DON’T Forget that FHD readers can use the exclusive coupon code FHD10 to take an additional 10% off all Educents orders.
Here are TONS of additional homeschool freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020