Get creative with teaching color theory at home. This color theory Google Slide interactive activity will be a great way to introduce basic color theory in your homeschool.
Learning color theory is not about learning just colors. Color theory is understanding the concepts and relationships behind the colors we see with our eyes.
Learning the basics of color theory formulates a means or foundation for kids to start creating their own artwork.
This art activity provides a digital means to learn about the definition of color, ROYGBIV, and the secondary, primary, and tertiary colors, and so much more.
Grab more freebies to help you teach all about color theory.
- Elementary Art Color Theory Printables Pack – 47 pages!
- Free & Frugal Ways to Learn Art in Your Homeschool
- Worksheets for Learning Colors
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020