Most students enjoy studying weather because it can be dangerous and unexpected. It’s fun to learn about the mysteries of the sky, and it’s also an excellent topic to use for cross-curricular instruction!
These weather freebies are organized by their applications in the subjects literacy and science so that you can easily find what you need!
Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit: This resource from Homeschool Giveaways has multiple short tests on different kinds of weather as well as comprehension questions to accompany each passage!
Weather Learning Pack: This 70-page resource from 3 Dinosaurs is perfect for ages 2-9. Most of the pages are literacy-related from handwriting to word puzzles to tracing and more! (But some are also math-related)
Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit: This is another great reading resource from Homeschool Giveaways, specifically focused on different types of natural disasters!
Worksheets: All About Tornadoes: You will love these wonderful tornadoes worksheets full of great literacy activities such as how to write a conclusion and vocab word research (from Homeschool Giveaways!)
Additional Weather-Themed Freebies:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019