As promised, following her weather reading comprehension resource, Carrie at Homeschool Giveaways has created a Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit!
If your child is interested in different types of natural disasters, then they will enjoy reading through this science unit! It’s a great way to practice cross-curricular instruction, mixing science and literacy in one resource. It includes reading on ten different types of natural disasters along with comprehension questions!
For other related resources, check out:
- Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Natural Disasters Notebooking Pages: Earthquakes
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - April 1, 2022
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 6, 2022