As promised, following her weather reading comprehension resource, Carrie at Homeschool Giveaways has created a Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit!
If your child is interested in different types of natural disasters, then they will enjoy reading through this science unit! It’s a great way to practice cross-curricular instruction, mixing science and literacy in one resource. It includes reading on ten different types of natural disasters along with comprehension questions!
For other related resources, check out:
- Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Natural Disasters Notebooking Pages: Earthquakes
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020