As promised, following her weather reading comprehension resource, Carrie at Homeschool Giveaways has created a Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit!
If your child is interested in different types of natural disasters, then they will enjoy reading through this science unit! It’s a great way to practice cross-curricular instruction, mixing science and literacy in one resource. It includes reading on ten different types of natural disasters along with comprehension questions!
For other related resources, check out:
- Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Natural Disasters Notebooking Pages: Earthquakes
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019