As promised, following her weather reading comprehension resource, Carrie at Homeschool Giveaways has created a Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit!
If your child is interested in different types of natural disasters, then they will enjoy reading through this science unit! It’s a great way to practice cross-curricular instruction, mixing science and literacy in one resource. It includes reading on ten different types of natural disasters along with comprehension questions!
For other related resources, check out:
- Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit
- Natural Disasters Notebooking Pages: Earthquakes
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022