Weather is such an interesting science topic, especially if you live in an area that gets severe weather. Children often love to learn about all the different kinds of weather and what they can do!
Carrie from Homeschool Giveaways has created a Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit that is all about the weather. This will go great with a weather unit study AND it’s a good way to do cross-curricular instruction (science and literacy)! There are a total of ten reading comprehension lessons in this unit. Your children will learn about: meteorology, clouds, precipitation, ice storms, snow, rain, floods, lightning, thunder, and sandstorms. And…a science unit about natural disasters will be coming out soon!
For other weather resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019
- FREE Baa Baa Black Sheep Pop-Up Card - July 17, 2019
- FREE CVC Word List + Spelling Dictionary - July 16, 2019
- FREE Field Trip Printables - July 16, 2019