Weather is such an interesting science topic, especially if you live in an area that gets severe weather. Children often love to learn about all the different kinds of weather and what they can do!
Carrie from Homeschool Giveaways has created a Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit that is all about the weather. This will go great with a weather unit study AND it’s a good way to do cross-curricular instruction (science and literacy)! There are a total of ten reading comprehension lessons in this unit. Your children will learn about: meteorology, clouds, precipitation, ice storms, snow, rain, floods, lightning, thunder, and sandstorms. And…a science unit about natural disasters will be coming out soon!
For other weather resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019