Your child will get the chance to study the included 35 historic earthquakes in this FREE notebooking research journal. Students can learn about doing independent research while they investigate earthquakes that occurred from 464 BC to 2011 in places all over the world. This will also help them work on their recording skills, and it’s a great way to mix both history and science! Don’t miss out on this 36-page free resource!
For other earthquake resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019