Your child will get the chance to study the included 35 historic earthquakes in this FREE notebooking research journal. Students can learn about doing independent research while they investigate earthquakes that occurred from 464 BC to 2011 in places all over the world. This will also help them work on their recording skills, and it’s a great way to mix both history and science! Don’t miss out on this 36-page free resource!
For other earthquake resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - April 1, 2022
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 6, 2022