When doing a new science topic or unit, it can be difficult to remember all of the related vocabularies. But, with this Earthquake Terminology Copywork Notebook, your child will be able to remember and work with terminology all about earthquakes!
Carrie at Homeschool Giveaways has created this great notebook to help you your child(ren) with their science lessons. It’s especially useful if you don’t have earthquakes in your area, and this vocab is a bit foreign to your child. They will learn all about faults, seismic waves, tectonic plates, and more! There are twelve pages total included in this notebook.
For other earthquake or earth study resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - April 1, 2022
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 6, 2022