Most students enjoy studying weather because it can be dangerous and unexpected. It’s fun to learn about the mysteries of the sky, and it’s also an excellent topic to use for cross-curricular instruction!
These weather freebies are organized by their applications in the subjects literacy and science so that you can easily find what you need!
Weather Reading Comprehension Science Unit: This resource from Homeschool Giveaways has multiple short tests on different kinds of weather as well as comprehension questions to accompany each passage!
Weather Learning Pack: This 70-page resource from 3 Dinosaurs is perfect for ages 2-9. Most of the pages are literacy-related from handwriting to word puzzles to tracing and more! (But some are also math-related)
Natural Disasters Reading Comprehension Science Unit: This is another great reading resource from Homeschool Giveaways, specifically focused on different types of natural disasters!
Worksheets: All About Tornadoes: You will love these wonderful tornadoes worksheets full of great literacy activities such as how to write a conclusion and vocab word research (from Homeschool Giveaways!)
Additional Weather-Themed Freebies:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019