Spring has sprung and it’s time for a Free Spring Mini Writing Pack! This pack has 3 levels of handwriting difficulty plus cutting activities! These activities are perfect for Kindergarten to 1st grade!
After a fine motor warm-up activity provided in the pack, the 3 levels of difficulty for working on handwriting are:
1. Writing inside boxed boundaries at both the word and sentence level: This allows kids to work on letter formation and letter size using a visual boundary! There’s also a cutting task to help enhance cutting skills.
2. Writing words and a 5-word sentence on adapted 3 lined paper: Children are now working on letter size, spacing, AND line placement! There’s a cutting activity for this level as well!
3. Sentence-building activity: Children cut out 5 words, glue them in order to create a sentence, then copy the sentence on adapted 3 lined paper. And…you guessed it, a cutting activity is included as well!
Happy Spring and enjoy your Free 7 Page Downloadable Mini Writing Pack!
Grab more free spring-themed freebies to use alongside Free Spring Mini Writing Pack.
- Free Spring Math Puzzles
- Spring Roll & Dot Worksheets
- FREE Printable Spring Bookmarks
- Spring FREE Coloring Pages
- FREE Spring STEAM Printable
- Spring Number Sense Activity
- FREE Spring Drawing Guides
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!