Sneak in some fun spring math counting practice with thee free spring math puzzles.
I always feel like I should go light in homeschool in the spring. I have always took this into account when doing my lesson plans. January is intense and a brand new school year for us.
We go school shopping because my kids really love getting new notebooks, writing utensils and a backpack.
The lessons are intense and the whole newness of school can be quite overwhelming. That is why spring is a great tiem to slow things down for us and give some light work to start the spring season.
Light work, reading materials and pirntables are a great way to start lesons back up after Easter/spring break.
Your little ones will have fun with these free spring math puzzles and counting cards. Grab more free math puzzles and counting resources below.
- Free Monster Math Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Math Puzzles
- Farm Animal Counting Puzzles
- Order of Operations Math Activity
Click here for your free counting resource for young learners in springtime from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021