Welcome the spring season in your homeschool with an introductory art lesson as your kids learn to draw by using free spring drawing guides.
These step-by-step drawing guides will help you celebrate spring and art all at once. There are eight guides in total and all with a spring season theme.
I live in an island now and I truly miss the seasons. My kids do as well.
There is just some special type of excitement that comes along with enduring a cold winter and being able to go outside when the weather starts warming up in spring.
The following images are the spring themed images your kids will learn to draw:
-A flower-filled wheelbarrow
-A rain boot with bouquet
-A buket of flower
-A spring umbrella
Add a bit of creativity to your homeschool day with these spring printables.
Grab more guided drawing printables to share with your art lovers alongside these free spring art guides.
- Guided Drawings of Mammals around the World
- Free Mandala Leaf Drawing Guide
- Learn to Draw FREE Activity
- FREE Learn to Draw Books
Click here for your springtime drawing guides- fun & free drawing lessons from The Kitchen Table Classroom.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021