My kids love using bookmarks. They like to make them, color them and even want me to buy them occasionally at the store. I don’t know what it is about using a bookmark that we resonate with. Even as adults, we love to find a bookmarks that fit who we are. Our kids probably feel the same about bookmarks. These free adorable fairytale bookmarks will be the perfect resource for girls when assigning reading tasks. Bookmarks rock!
Grab these FREE bookmarks to help any child with their reading assignments or Bible readings.
- CVC Word Family Bookmarks (FREE)
- FREE Homework Punch Bookmark Cards
- Printable Patriotic Bookmarks!
- FREE Printable Flower Bookmarks
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020