Grab these FREE Printable Flower Bookmarks for springtime reading, with beautiful colors and easy-to-cut-out prints!
Amy from My Three Readers created these 8 bookmarks. Make these at home, or print them for the classroom or library. All you have to do is download the .pdf, print them out, and then use it to hold their place in a beloved book. They can be personalized as well! These can be perfect for someone’s birthday, and definitely a great idea for Mother’s Day!
For other bookmarks, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019