Grab these FREE Printable Flower Bookmarks for springtime reading, with beautiful colors and easy-to-cut-out prints!
Amy from My Three Readers created these 8 bookmarks. Make these at home, or print them for the classroom or library. All you have to do is download the .pdf, print them out, and then use it to hold their place in a beloved book. They can be personalized as well! These can be perfect for someone’s birthday, and definitely a great idea for Mother’s Day!
For other bookmarks, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019