You should be seeing it already. Valentine’s Day advertisements are all over the place. They are in stores, on signs, on the television and more. There is no denying that the day of romantic date nights is fast approaching. Kids are fully aware that the hearts, teddy bears and flowers mean something. Use this holiday of hearts and love to teach your preschoolers math and literacy. Valentine’s Day is such a warm and fuzzy holiday full of smiles and love. Your kids will enjoy learning with these adorable Valentine’s Day free worksheets.
These Valentine’s preschool worksheets are completely no-prep and offer a variety of different topics for your kids to practice. From colors to counting, fine motor activities and the alphabet, these worksheets are 25 pages of learning fun for the month of February.
Grab a few other Valentine’s Day free worksheets and printables to share with your young learners.
- February Valentine’s Day Parts of Speech Word Search
- FREE Valentine’s Day Math Craft
- Valentine’s Day Literary Devices
Click here for this 25-page printable worksheet to celebrate Valentine’s Day for the month of February.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Pumpkin Activity Pages - October 14, 2021