Give your math lesson a Valentine’s Day theme with this Valentine’s Day Math Craft!
Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created this awesome buildable math project practicing addition. There are the main sheet and tile pieces to cut out. On each tile piece are 4 addition equations. Your child will need to organize the math tiles on the main sheet so that equations touch their sums!
For other Valentine’s Day math activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022