Give your math lesson a Valentine’s Day theme with this Valentine’s Day Math Craft!
Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created this awesome buildable math project practicing addition. There are the main sheet and tile pieces to cut out. On each tile piece are 4 addition equations. Your child will need to organize the math tiles on the main sheet so that equations touch their sums!
For other Valentine’s Day math activities, check out:
Get the Valentine’s Day Math Craft here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2023
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 10, 2023
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023