Learning literary devices and figurative language can be tough for many students! But, make it fun and easy this February with these FREE Valentine’s Day Literary Devices!
Katie from Katie’s Homeschool Cottage has created this free pack of worksheets to help students identify and understand metaphors, similes, imagery, and so much more! There are terms, definitions, exercises, and a chance for your child to practice writing their own, all with a Valentine’s Day theme!
For other Valentine’s Day literacy resources, take a look at:
- I Love Emergent Reader Pack
- History of St. Valentine’s Day Unit Study and FREE Printables PreK-5th Grades
- and more!
Get these Valentine’s Day Literary Devices here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023