Learning literary devices and figurative language can be tough for many students! But, make it fun and easy this February with these FREE Valentine’s Day Literary Devices!
Katie from Katie’s Homeschool Cottage has created this free pack of worksheets to help students identify and understand metaphors, similes, imagery, and so much more! There are terms, definitions, exercises, and a chance for your child to practice writing their own, all with a Valentine’s Day theme!
For other Valentine’s Day literacy resources, take a look at:
- I Love Emergent Reader Pack
- History of St. Valentine’s Day Unit Study and FREE Printables PreK-5th Grades
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022