This is for all the non-crafty moms out there – me included! You don’t have to be a super crafty mom to help your kids do super cool pipe cleaner crafts.
It’s as easy as purchasing a pack of pipe cleaners or use the pipe cleaners you already have at home. Piper cleaners are a simple and versatile craft material.
This simple material is capable of helping your kids with activities from improving fine motor skills to creating STEM projects.
Explore these 25+ pipe cleaner crafts that don’t require any other material or need basic materials you most likely have around your craft area.
Grab more free crafts to do with your kids for quiet time and craft time.
- FREE Kids Ocean Crafts and Activities
- Toilet Paper Tube A – Z Crafts
- 20 Awesome Coffee Filter Crafts for Kids
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020