It is craft-time! If you are like any other home, then odds are that you have purchases way more coffee filters than you ever will need in the next few months. Here is what to do with your unused coffee filters – explore these 20 awesome coffee filter crafts for kids.
We truly can’t go wrong with craft ideas that we can do with items we already have at home. You will find activities for your kids to craft with coffee filters for holidays, seasons, and other ideas.
One thing I find is that crafts are a great break for my kids to get their mind off of school, off of chores, or off of anything that may be troubling them. We often think everything is A-OK with our kids, but sometimes they could use activities to help them just be kids.
When you are indoors and need some hands-on activities, crafts are a perfect thing to get kids having fun. Since all coffee filters are different looking, these projects are encouraging and increase creativity. Some activities include Tie Dye Coffee Filter Monster, Coffee Filter Hearts, Planet Earth Coffee Filter Craft, and more.
Grab more crafts to help keep your kids engaged and improve creativity.
- Gigantic List of Easy and Independent Kid Crafts
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts
- Massive List of Indoor Activities for Homeschooled Kids! Over 100 Ideas!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020