Let’s not kid ourselves. Many of us have a lot of toilet paper rolls at our home. If you find yourself with a lot of toilet paper tubes on hand, your learners will enjoy making this toilet paper tube A – Z crafts.
I mean who doesn’t love cool and simple crafts! I especially love the colorful animals’ craft tubes. Although, your kids can pick and choose any tube crafts they would like.
These craft ideas range from angels to the hungry caterpillar. Provide the supplies for decoration and let your kids create an adorable craft from things you already have at home.
Check out these tube crafts are a fun and easy way to celebrate the summertime and put all those toilet rolls to good use.
Grab more free crafts and resources for the summer below:
- Michael’s Arts and Crafts: Summer Passport to Imagination Program
- Mermaid Printables and Crafts
- FREE First Day of Summer Hat
- Ice Cream Counting Math Craft
- Summer Themed Sewing Cards
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020