Did you know that once kids get to high school lots of schools don’t focus on spelling? Spelling and vocabulary are such an integral part of education. Even though we spend lots of time on devices with spellcheck, essays are many times written by hand. Spelling mistakes can be really embarrassing and bring into question your preparedness.
This curriculum was developed after trying many different spelling and vocabulary programs that either took too much time, cost too much or they just weren’t a great fit. Created by a homeschooling mother of 3, this program is cost-effective, easy to use, and can be used by multiple students within the same family.
Simply Spelling is an all in one high school level spelling program! It will expose your teen to over 2000 high school/college level words!
It works by having your student practice using the words, learning the definitions, actually hearing the word pronounced, and then testing their usage. This is a self-contained curriculum. This means that all that your teen needs for this program is the curriculum, a dictionary, and a pencil. The best part is that they can do this all on their own (other than the weekly test) typically in less than 30 minutes per day!
Want more spelling freebies? Check out these!
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling
- 4 Spelling Strategies + more!
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022