This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Do you have a struggling speller in your house? Then, get a few tips from All About Learning. Check out their latest article called Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill!
Segmenting is breaking down words into individual sounds. It’s the ‘take one step at a time’ adage for spelling instruction. The post includes a description of it as well as tips for how to include it in your lessons, and a packet to download! There are links to other resources for spelling if you need a little bit of extra help in your homeschool.
For other spelling resources, check out:
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction
- Top Reading & Spelling Teaching Tips for Autism
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - April 1, 2022
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 6, 2022