This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
You would be surprised to know the amount of young students struggling with reading and spelling. For example, as shown in All About Learning’s post and from National Report Cards, 64% of 4th graders cannot read at a proficient level! Isn’t that shocking? So, give your homeschooler the best reading and spelling lessons you can with help from All About Learning. Check out their “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling + FREE eBook!
Check out their list of info about how and why so many children are missing out on important reading and spelling skills as they move up to each new grade level. Then, at the bottom, you can download their free ebook all about reading and spelling! It includes 20 tips for you how to most effectively teach these subjects and skills in your homeschool!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020