This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
This may be something most homeschool parents don’t think about, but it’s important to figure out for your literacy planning! If you feel like you are ready to start doing spelling with your child, then check out this post! All About Learning can help you figure out when it is The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction!
First, you can give your child a little spelling test which is included on the post. Then, you can decide whether or not they’re able to start All About Learning’s level one. There are also lists about why it’s good to wait to start spelling and also, why it’s good not to wait TOO long! You can find links to other helpful spelling resources as well.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts - February 25, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes - February 24, 2020
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill - February 24, 2020
- 5 Ways to Help Your Dyslexic Homeschooler - February 24, 2020