Does your kiddo need a movement break? Use this Scarecrow Scarecrow Gross Motor Poem to help get your kids up and moving.
Want to target gross motor skills for added coordination, strength, crossing midline, imitation skills, learning body parts, and more?
That’s a lot and exactly what this Gross Motor Movement Poem does!
Scarecrow Scarecrow provides a fun way to add large motor movements with a FUN FALL theme!
All you need:
-The Free 5 page downloadable PDF
The PDF contains an instruction sheet, a picture of a Scarecrow in the field to help children visualize the setting, a copy of the Scarecrow Scarecrow Poem, and the Pumpkin that kids use as they imitate gross motor movements!
Grab more scarecrow freebies below:
- FREE Scarecrow-Themed Unit Study
- Scarecrow-Themed CVC Unscramble
- FREE S is for Scarecrow Alphabet Worksheets
***Follow the link to the post and you will also see a VIDEO of the poem being acted out! Kids can follow along with the video OR you can read the poem out loud. ***
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020