Your preschooler can practice with the letter ‘S’ with these amazing S is for Scarecrow Alphabet Worksheets from Tara at Homeschool Preschool! And, all of the sheets have a scarecrow theme, perfect for the Fall season.
If you’re doing individual letter study, then this resource is perfect for you! There are 15 printable pages to use including handwriting practice, a letter hunt, a maze, color-by-letter, beginning sounds practice, and more! It’s a perfect no-prep resource for a Fall-themed alphabet lesson!
For other letter practice resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019