Your preschooler can practice with the letter ‘S’ with these amazing S is for Scarecrow Alphabet Worksheets from Tara at Homeschool Preschool! And, all of the sheets have a scarecrow theme, perfect for the Fall season.
If you’re doing individual letter study, then this resource is perfect for you! There are 15 printable pages to use including handwriting practice, a letter hunt, a maze, color-by-letter, beginning sounds practice, and more! It’s a perfect no-prep resource for a Fall-themed alphabet lesson!
For other letter practice resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist/Dental Printables for February! - January 22, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020