Are you looking into exploring unit studies in your homeschool this year? The fall will be a great time to start with this mini FREE Scarecrow-Themed Unit Study.
When teaching your kids about the fall season, harvest time, or even Thanksgiving, this scaregrow-themed unit will be a great addition.
Although scarecrows are a staple of the season, they are actually used by farmers in a field after he has planted seeds to frighten birds away from the field.
It’s important for kids to know the background and reason for this silly looking thing.
Birds can do much damage to a farmer’s livelihood, so scarecrows do a world to help the farmers.
Grab more scarecrow resources for your kids to learn from.
- FREE Scarecrow-Themed CVC Unscramble
- Scarecrow Skip Counting Easy Reader
- S is for Scarecrow Alphabet Worksheets
- Fall Scarecrow Building Set Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020