Enjoy this Kids Spooky Fun Halloween Guide for inspiration on how to keep the Halloween fun flowing.
These times are challenging, restrictions are limiting, and parents are looking for ways to make Halloween an enjoyable time for their children.
Imagination is a powerful tool when our environment is lacking, so set the mood and decorate with easy-to-make crafts, then choose a slightly-scary movie from the list.
Don’t forget the spooky snacks to share while you watch!
Get the creativity flowing and make your own costumes, then have a costume show. This is a great idea for the glamorous ghouls in your haunted house.
If low-key is your jam, slow it down and enjoy some pumpkin sensory activities, puzzles, or games with your little boos.
There are plenty of ghostly memories to be made with these family-centered activities.
Grab more FREE Halloween Fun resources for your socially-distanced activities.
- Halloween Ghost Sound STEM Activity
- FREE Halloween Cut and Paste Activity
- Halloween Draw and Write Activity
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020