This Halloween Draw and Write Activity will have them happily working and will bring lots of ghostly giggles to your homeschool classroom.
Bring the spirit of Halloween to your kids while they practice fine motor skills and creative writing in one.
This thirty-seven-page printable set shows step-by-step drawing instructions in easy-to-follow layers.
Each drawing page leaves a blank space for your child to practice the drawing on their own.
Your child can count and record the shapes in their drawings, adding yet another skill to the many these pages already utilize.
Writing can be a frustrating subject for some kids, so the fun Halloween prompts allow your child to ease into creating their own stories.
For those just learning to write, consider writing the words to their story as they share their ideas.
Grab more FREE Halloween Draw and Write activities.
- Halloween Ghost Sound STEM Activity
- FREE Simple Kids Halloween Crafts
- Halloween Cut and Paste Activity
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020