STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics – for children develops creativity and encourages hands-on learning about the world around them through fascinating games and activities. Try this fun Halloween Ghost Sound STEM Activity with kids of any age.
Kids discover simple physics concepts with this simple, frugal STEM activity. Minimal materials are required to create and execute this project, and it is sure to produce lots of giggles.
Set out a few balloons, a marker safe for use on latex, and a hex nut. Share the instructions with your children, or discuss them as you go through each step.
Can your children guess how and why the ghost sound occurs? Or why the balloon pops?
Have fun explaining how the sound effect occurs, but warn sensitive children before you begin the activity so the popping sound won’t startle them.
Grab more FREE activities for your homeschool to add to your collection.
- FREE Simple Kids Halloween Crafts
- Halloween Candy Graphing Practice
- FREE Halloween Cut and Paste Activity
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020