Kids are very interested in learning all about their bodies. Teach your preschooler all about body parts and their functions with this human body activity pack.
Children as young as one or two years old start recognizing their body parts. When my kids were babies, we would repeat the names and point to their different parts.
When we teach our children about their bodies, we are sharing the miracle of God’s creation. He made us perfectly as we are and in His image.
This activity pack about the human body is perfect for teaching your child all about their body parts. They will learn what the parts are called and explore all about what they do.
A colorful poster clearly labels all of the parts of the body, front and back. Your child can refer to the poster as they work through the activity pages.
A matching activity encourages your child to identify and match the body parts to their names.
Another matching activity allows your child to match parts with what body parts do. Additionally, they can practice tracing those words.
Other activities your child will enjoy include identifying parts, counting, and matching parts with clothing.
Grab more free human body printables below:
- Amazing List of FREE Human Body Resources!
- FREE Human Body Systems Terminology Notebook
- Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021