There have been a lot of awesome human body resources from Carrie at Homeschool Giveaways lately. So, if you are studying the human body you may want to add some extra reading comprehension to your studies! Check out this Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension Science Unit!
This free resource is appropriate for grades 4-8 and has six reading selections that are about the human body. After the short reading selections are questions which will help your children work on their comprehension skills. By combining different subjects, such as literacy and science, in this case, your child will be able to practice and apply skills that can cross over multiple subjects.
For other research journals, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020