When teaching about Jesus’ miracles, why not incorporate the stories into your lessons? Use these great catch of fish worksheets to review skills and teach about a powerful miracle.
The story of the miraculous catch of fish is one of the most famous miracles Jesus performed.
All night long, Simon Peter and a few other disciples fished and caught nothing.
Jesus appeared far away on the shore and commanded them to cast their nets. The nets came up too heavy to pull into the boat!
This is such a wonderful story to share with our children. It teaches us that following Jesus’ commands gives us the best possible outcome.
This set of pages includes lots of exercises in math and literacy.
Illustrated pages allow your child to read the story of the great catch in a simple form.
Three-part cards help your child recognize parts of the story using pictures and words.
Sequencing cards review “what comes next” skills as your child places the cards in order.
Mazes, puzzles, tracing pages, and many other activities will engage your child.
Grab more Bible story activity pages below:
- Free Family Bible Study Resources
- Printable Bible Story Activities
- Preschool Alphabet Bible Lessons (246 Pages!)
Click here for your free worksheets all about the great catch of fish from Simple Living, Creative Learning.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021