Don’t you love learning materials that cover multiple facets? This set of Printable Bible Story Activities brings important Bible truths and listening/matching skills together into one activity.
Each sheet of this ten-page set of activities features a well-known Bible story.
After a story is read from the Bible or Bible story book, introduce the corresponding sheet to your child. They can cut out the squares that relate to the story and glue them to the sheet.
The challenge is to choose which square does not belong to the story!
These pages can be printed in color or in black and white so that your child can color them.
If desired, skip the glue and get more use out of your sheets by laminating the pages. Cut out the squares for your child to match to the story page, and mount with velcro to make them stick.
Find more Bible Story resources for your preschooler.
- Free Printable The Jesus Storybook Bible Advent Reading Plan
- Two FREE Your Story Hour Episodes from the Bible Comes Alive Series
- Free Adventures in the Holy Bible from Your Story Hour
- Bible Studies for Preteens
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021