Your kids will enjoy these unique and fun bandaid art projects to go alongside your community helper lessons.
This out-of-box craft activity will be great to use alongside your community helper lessons for doctors, nurses, paramedics, or first responders.
You will find there are endless possibilities to explore with bandaids, believe it or not. All you need are bandaids, markers, and your child’s imagination.
If you don’t have bandaids laying around already, then pick up some colorful, character themed, or skin-colored band-aids or bandages from the dollar store and start these simple activities with your kids.
Grab more simple and free crafts ideas for your kids at home.
- Cardboard Crafts for Kids
- Template to make your own Fabric Alphabet Craft
- Craft – Fall Leaf Marker Prints
- FREE Everyday Materials Science Crafts
- Super Cool Pipe Cleaner Crafts
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020