Step into the season with this craft – fall leaf marker prints for some beautiful simple art to celebrate the cooler temperature.
Fall surely is one of the best seasons. The warm temperature starts getting cooler and the colors of the leaves change right before our very eyes.
This simple craft requires kids to collect pretty red, yellow, green, and orange leaves during daily walks.
These prints are made with markers, unlike the typical crayon rubbings, for fun vibrant artwork everyone will love.
Grab more free resources to discover leaves this fall season.
- Printable Leaf Identification Cards
- FREE Parts of a Leaf Unit Study
- 70+ Free Fall Learning Resources + Activities For Kids
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020
- Telling Time Printable Worksheets - December 1, 2020
- Vowel Sounds Printable Puzzles - December 1, 2020
- FREE Gingerbread Activities - November 30, 2020