Use this free weekly Montessori reflections download to get your Montessori homeschool environment set up correctly, learn what works, and what may need to change.
High-quality Montessori learning involves many activities and hopes to help kids learn with joy, curiosity, interest, and confidence.
With these weekly reflections, you can closely gauge what is working with your students and what you may need to adjust.
The weekly reflections printable can bring awareness to the positive aspects of your week. It can expose the faults and changes that need to be made.
Then you can use it as a reminder to reflect on your child’s week.
Grab more free Montessori-inspired resources to help your Montessori-inspired homeschool this year.
- Homeschool Methods Explained: Montessori
- Salmon Montessori-Inspired Matching Cards
- FREE Montessori Style Double Digit Addition Pages
- Peace Words Cards + Montessori Quotes
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020