Whenever a family member goes to New Zealand, they bring my husband back some salmon. They know how much he and my kids love it. We can’t get salmon anywhere on the island where I live. MY kids love salmon flavored cream cheese, so that is most likely a part of the gift as well. If your family loves salmon or you are studying fish in your homeschool, then these salmon Montessori-inspired matching cards with alphabet disks and activities will go great alongside your lessons.
This resource will actually teach some pretty cool things about salmon, like the varying colors of salmon eggs and when they lay their eggs (July to December). Can you believe that salmon can lay up to 17,000 eggs in a year?! That is pretty amazing. The PDF includes blank “eggs” to make the printable double-sided and come in two colors.
Grab these other free resources of Montessori-inspired learning.
- Montessori Style Double Digit Addition Pages
- FREE Peace Words Cards + Montessori Quotes
- Montessori-Inspired Activity + Animal Cards!
- Montessori Dressing Frames+ more Montessori Activities!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020