Learning to solve equations with more than one math operation can be challenging, but kids can practice their skills with this versatile Order of Operations Math Activity.
Designed for use in Google Slides, your child can practice with free slides or print the pages to handwrite answers.
Use these puzzles as a warm-up activity for math class or for a review activity.
The puzzles each have one number missing from the equation, and students should follow the order of operations and use reasoning skills to identify the missing number.
Each number is only used once and does not repeat.
With this activity, you’ll find five unique puzzles, directions for how to use the slides digitally, and directions for assigning them in Google Classroom.
Drag-and-drop maneuvering makes selecting the correct answer simple.
Grab more FREE Order of Operations activities.
- Pumpkin Order of Operations Puzzles
- FREE Digital Pattern Puzzles
- 30+ FREE Printables & Activities for Subtraction
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021