Looking for a fun way to encourage logical reasoning and work on fine motor skills at the same time? These FREE cut and paste shape puzzles from Math Geek Mama are perfect for preschoolers! They are similar to Sudoku puzzles, but use shapes instead of numbers. Once your child cuts out the shapes, they simply glue them in the correct spaces to complete the puzzle. These make for a fun activity when it’s too hot to go outside!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019