Looking for a fun way to encourage logical reasoning and work on fine motor skills at the same time? These FREE cut and paste shape puzzles from Math Geek Mama are perfect for preschoolers! They are similar to Sudoku puzzles, but use shapes instead of numbers. Once your child cuts out the shapes, they simply glue them in the correct spaces to complete the puzzle. These make for a fun activity when it’s too hot to go outside!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019