Looking for a fun way to encourage logical reasoning and work on fine motor skills at the same time? These FREE cut and paste shape puzzles from Math Geek Mama are perfect for preschoolers! They are similar to Sudoku puzzles, but use shapes instead of numbers. Once your child cuts out the shapes, they simply glue them in the correct spaces to complete the puzzle. These make for a fun activity when it’s too hot to go outside!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Get more than $770 of FREEBIES for a Limited Time! - August 7, 2020
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020