Looking for a fun way to encourage logical reasoning and work on fine motor skills at the same time? These FREE cut and paste shape puzzles from Math Geek Mama are perfect for preschoolers! They are similar to Sudoku puzzles, but use shapes instead of numbers. Once your child cuts out the shapes, they simply glue them in the correct spaces to complete the puzzle. These make for a fun activity when it’s too hot to go outside!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020