Telling time was very difficult for me as a child. It was mostly because I never really “got it” in school. According to how the public school system works, my class had to move on to the next lesson. I was lost in the subject of telling time but thankfully we don’t have to do that with our homeschool. We can take our time and teach our kids all about telling time. When you are ready to teach your kids how to add units to the hour and half-hour, then these puzzles will be a fun tool to use for practice. Use these free puzzles for telling time to provide your children with hands-on practice alongside your lessons.
Grab these FREE resources to go alongside your telling time lessons at home.
Click here for the FREE puzzles for telling time to help your homeschoolers tell the time in no time.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020