If you are teaching your kids to tell time this year, these free telling time games will help them learn in engaging and fun ways. I remember being in third grade and having such a hard time with learning to tell time. What I remember most about it, was that I didn’t understand. I didn’t understand, yet we as a class had to move on to the next lesson. What I remember is being lost but scraping by because I had no other choice. As homeschoolers, I am so glad we can take our time with our kids to teach them what they need and help them “get it.” I wish I had the opportunity to see telling time as a fun learning experience. So, take your time and enjoy telling time with your kiddos.
Grab these free resources to help you teach your kids to tell the time in your homeschool.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020