Whoever thought that cacti could be so cute? These free printable cactus valentine cards for kids are just absolutely adorable. If your kids will be sharing some Valentine’s Day cards co-op or at Sunday school, these cards are just the way to go. The cactus Valentine’s Day cards sayings include “I’m stuck on you,” “hug me,” “free hugs for you,” and more.
Some of you may be against celebrating Valentine’s Day even in this way. One thing I do remember is receiving Valentine’s Day cards as a kid is that they made me feel special. I loved receiving candy on them or even the little notes with my name on them. Your little ones will enjoy giving the cards out to earn some smiles.
Need some more Valentine’s Day card ideas? Check out these other freebies.
- Animal-Themed Valentine’s Day Free Cards
- Valentine’s Day Fun Pack for 3rd-5th Graders
- Valentine’s Day Free Notebooking Pages, Cards, & More!
Click here for your free printable cactus Valentine cards for your kids.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Pumpkin Activity Pages - October 14, 2021