Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Be sure to have plenty of activities ready and check out this Valentine’s Day Fun Pack for 3rd-5th Graders!
This resource from Year Round Homeschooling is great for learning a little about the history behind Valentine’s Day and having a little fun with it! It’s also a great resource if you want to take a homeschool day off for the holiday but still have your child work on a little something. Included are word scrambles, hangman, and a checkers game!
For other Valentine’s Day activities, check out 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019