Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Be sure to have plenty of activities ready and check out this Valentine’s Day Fun Pack for 3rd-5th Graders!
This resource from Year Round Homeschooling is great for learning a little about the history behind Valentine’s Day and having a little fun with it! It’s also a great resource if you want to take a homeschool day off for the holiday but still have your child work on a little something. Included are word scrambles, hangman, and a checkers game!
For other Valentine’s Day activities, check out 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022