Make Valentine’s Day cards with your child with these cute Animal-Themed Valentine’s Day Cards! They are perfect for your little ones to give to their friends and family!
You can make these cards in a homeschool co-op or just at home! All you need to do is cut out the cards and your child can fill it in for whoever the card is for. There are also coupons included, and there are lots of other ideas of how to use the cards on Tanya’s site at The Natural Homeschool!
For other Valentine’s Day resources, check out:
- 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
- Valentine’s Cards for Your Community Workers
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019