Make Valentine’s Day cards with your child with these cute Animal-Themed Valentine’s Day Cards! They are perfect for your little ones to give to their friends and family!
You can make these cards in a homeschool co-op or just at home! All you need to do is cut out the cards and your child can fill it in for whoever the card is for. There are also coupons included, and there are lots of other ideas of how to use the cards on Tanya’s site at The Natural Homeschool!
For other Valentine’s Day resources, check out:
- 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
- Valentine’s Cards for Your Community Workers
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019