Make Valentine’s Day cards with your child with these cute Animal-Themed Valentine’s Day Cards! They are perfect for your little ones to give to their friends and family!
You can make these cards in a homeschool co-op or just at home! All you need to do is cut out the cards and your child can fill it in for whoever the card is for. There are also coupons included, and there are lots of other ideas of how to use the cards on Tanya’s site at The Natural Homeschool!
For other Valentine’s Day resources, check out:
- 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
- Valentine’s Cards for Your Community Workers
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021