Are your kids needing a bit more physical activity than normal lately? It surely is easy to fall into the couch potato lifestyle at home. Therefore, being intentional about getting our homeschool kids up and moving is a MUST. With some simple resources, your kids can have fun and get exercise at the same time. This free printable activities bingo game will provide your kids with fine motor and gross motor skills while ridding your kids of the boredom blues while at home. You will find step-by-step instructions on how to play this super simple bingo game and a 9 page PDF printable absolutely free.
Grab these free bingo games to add to your collection below:
- Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt
- FREE Phonogram Jungle Bingo
- Random Acts of Kindness Bingo Card
- FREE “I’M BORED” BINGO CARD ACTIVITY (Instant Download)
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020