Are your kids needing a bit more physical activity than normal lately? It surely is easy to fall into the couch potato lifestyle at home. Therefore, being intentional about getting our homeschool kids up and moving is a MUST. With some simple resources, your kids can have fun and get exercise at the same time. This free printable activities bingo game will provide your kids with fine motor and gross motor skills while ridding your kids of the boredom blues while at home. You will find step-by-step instructions on how to play this super simple bingo game and a 9 page PDF printable absolutely free.
Grab these free bingo games to add to your collection below:
- Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt
- FREE Phonogram Jungle Bingo
- Random Acts of Kindness Bingo Card
- FREE “I’M BORED” BINGO CARD ACTIVITY (Instant Download)
Click here for this activities bingo free printable game to get your kids up and moving.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Earth Science with Science Mom - April 28, 2023
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021