This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Samantha from Creative, Classy, & Clever.
Eliminate cries of “I’m bored!” with this bingo game created to be a boredom buster!
Here are some ideas to get kids up, active, and trying new things! Use it to spark imagination and other screen-free ideas!
- Blow bubbles
- Obstacle course
- Science project
- Photo shoot
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Go bird watching
There is also free space in the middle to pick your own activity.
I love how this takes the pressure off of parents to come up with ideas to keep the kids entertained!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE “I’M BORED” BINGO CARD here!**
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019